We are using cookies for a better user experience.
Audi at the 2021 GREENTECH FESTIVAL 2021: sustainability along the product life cycle
- Festival for green technologies and sustainability from June 16 to 18 at Kraftwerk Berlin
- Audi once again founding partner of the GREENTECH FESTIVAL
- Partnership with energy providers: Audi funding expansion of renewable energy sources in Europe
- Trade show appearance with innovative technologies such as chemical recycling, microplastic filters, and AI serving as a sustainability radar in the supply chain
- Henrik Wenders, Head of Audi Brand: “Technology is an enabler of a sustainable future”
#celebratechange – for two days, everything at the 2021 GREENTECH FESTIVAL in Berlin revolved around innovative technologies for a sustainable and climate-friendly way of life. And Audi once again participated in the GREENTECH FESTIVAL from June 16 to 18 as a founding partner, where the company demonstrated that its products, processes, and materials are all about combating climate change and promoting sustainability with the help of digitalization. For example, visitors learned how Audi is enabling the expansion of renewable energy sources, how its resource-friendly approach to plastics works, and the importance of artificial intelligence in the supply chain for its sustainability strategy. Nico Rosberg and the two engineers Marco Voigt and Sven Krüger are the founders of the GREENTECH FESTIVAL.