- Audi offers its employees a modern work environment, space for innovation and diverse possibilities for individual development with a high level of job security.
- Audi employees are actively helping to shape future topics such as electric mobility, digitalization and the smart factory.
- The corporate values of appreciation, openness, trust, and integrity are a mainstay of the company’s culture.
- Several recent rankings, such as that by the Top Employers Institute, document the high attractiveness of AUDI AG as an employer.
One of the largest employers in the region:
- 15,710 people (as of December 31, 2020) work at the Audi site in Neckarsulm.
Top-notch vocational training and continuing education:
As a future-oriented company, AUDI AG offers a large number of apprenticeships in the region.
- September 2020 saw some 230 apprentices start their vocational training at Audi.
- In early October 2020, 15 young people began a course of studies at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) and will work at Audi during their practical phase.
- As of December 31, 2020, there were 884 apprentices and 48 dual education students employed at the site.
Time for career and family:
Balancing work and family life has traditionally held a high priority at Audi.
- Mobile working provides employees with a lot of flexibility in their daily working lives and enables them to better balance work and family life.
- The company has been working together with “Kinder in Bewegung” since 2004; this is an association that offers full-day care in day care centers in Neckarsulm and the vicinity. 73 child care places were provided at “Kinder in Bewegung” and the town of Bad Friedrichshall in 2020. And despite the coronavirus pandemic, Audi provided child care during the 2020 summer and autumn vacation periods in compliance with stringent hygiene requirements. Planning for vacation child care in 2021 is currently underway with consideration of applicable social distancing and hygiene rules.
- Flexible child care in cooperation with “Kinder in Bewegung” has been available in the Plattenwald district of Bad Friedrichshall since 2019. 15 places are available for short-term child care. Child care is available on an hourly, daily or weekly basis.
Key cornerstones at the site
The AUDI AG plant in Neckarsulm covers the entire process of automobile production, from development to the finished automobile. Cornerstones at the site are Technical Development, Production, Logistics and Environmental Protection.