Audi TT and TTS
Exterior design and body
- Brand icon with an intensified and sporty exterior design:
- the “TT 20 years” anniversary model and “TTS competition” special model
- 2+2 seaters, 305 liters (10.8 cu ft) of luggage compartment capacity (Roadster: 280 liters (9.9 cu ft)).
- Length 4.19 meters (13.7 ft), wheelbase 2.51 meters (8.2 ft), short overhangs
- Optional LED headlights or Matrix LED headlights
- Composite construction body of steel and aluminum
- Curb weight from 1,285 kg (2,832.9 lb) (without driver)
- TT Roadster and TTS Roadster: soft top opens and closes in around 10 seconds (up to about 50 km/h [31.1 mph])
Engines and transmissions
- More powerful engines: 40 TFSI with 145 kW (197 hp
- New TTS: 2.0 TFSI with 225 kW (306 hp) accelerates the TTS Coupé from zero to 100 km/h (62.1 mph) in just 4.5 seconds (Roadster: 4.8 seconds)
- New seven-speed S tronic
- quattro permanent all-wheel drive optionally available for 45 TFSI, standard on TTS
- Dynamic handling system Audi drive select as standard feature
- Progressive steeringis a standard feature
- adaptive damping Audi magnetic ride (standard on the TTS)
- Interior, controls and infotainment
- As standard: Audi virtual cockpit, optionally with new sport display (standard in the TTS), Bluetooth interface, multifunction steering wheel plus and light & rain sensor
- Driver-oriented interior, clear body lines
- MMI navigation plus with MMI touch and natural language voice control
- Extensive online services from Audi connect
- High-end hi-fi solution: Bang & Olufsen Sound System
- Colored interior elements in satin paint finish, orange or turbo blue or gloss paint finish, tango red (TTS)
Driver assistance systems
*Fuel consumption and CO2 emission figures given in ranges depend on the tires/wheels used.
All terms marked in the text are explained in detail in the technology lexicon at www.audi-mediacenter.com/en/technology-lexicon.
The equipment, data and prices specified in this document refer to the model range offered in Germany. Subject to change without notice; errors and omissions excepted.