The Audi A3 Sportback* offers sporty versatility at the highest level. It measures 4,313 millimeters (14.2 ft) long, 1,785 millimeters (5.9 ft) wide and 1,426 millimeters (4.7 ft) high. Its body is stretched, with a wheelbase that is 35 millimeters (1.4 in) longer than that of the three-door model.
In the rear, the new A3 Sportback offers ample head, elbow, knee and foot space. The luggage compartment capacity is 340 to 1,220 liters (12.0 to 43.1 cu ft). A swivelling trailer hitch is optionally available, electrically unlocking at the press of a button.
The engine lineup includes a wide range of highly efficient TFSI and TDI units. Their engine displacements range from 1.0 to 2.0 liters and their power from 81 kW (110 hp) to 140 kW (190 hp). quattro permanent all-wheel drive is available in the new A3 Sportback starting at 110 kW (150 hp).
- 1.0 TFSI with 85 kW (115 hp)
- 1.4 TFSI COD ultra with 110 kW (150 hp)
- 2.0 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI quattro with 140 kW (190 hp)
- 1.6 TDI with 81 kW (110 hp)
- 2.0 TDI and 2.0 TDI quattro with 110 kW (150 hp)
- 2.0 TDI and 2.0 TDI quattro with 135 kW (184 hp)
- A3 e-tron with 150 kW (204 hp)
- A3 g-tron with 81 kW (110 hp)
The A3 Sportback offers the same drivetrain and chassis technologies as the new A3. The same is true for the interior design, driver assistance systems, infotainment and connectivity. The base price in Germany is 24,200 euros.
The equipment, data and prices specified in this document refer to the model range offered in Germany. Subject to change without notice; errors and omissions excepted.