The new Audi A1 and A1 Sportback
Exterior design and body
- Progressive design, wrap-around shoulder line and wrap-around hood and tailgate, Optional contrasting color for roof line or roof dome
- Striking modification on the exterior, Singleframe wider and flatter, headlights and rear lights with new graphics
- Lightweight, high-strength body with outstanding rigidity and safety
- Four new TFSI and two new TDI engines, power output from 66 kW (90 hp) to 141 kW (192 hp), start-stop system is standard, 1.4 TFSI COD has cylinder deactivation
- Two newly developed three-cylinder engines: 1.0 TFSI (preliminary data) with just 99 g CO2 per 100 km (159.3 g/mi), 1.4 TDI with just 89 g CO2 per km (143.2 g/mi), ultra classification
- Seven-speed S tronic available for all engines, standard for 1.8 TFSI
- Wheels from 15 to 18 inch, new electromechanical power steering
- Two-stage Electronic Stabilization Control ESC with extended, torque vectoring at the front axle
- Audi drive select dynamic handling system available (standard for sport line models with a four-cylinder engine), adjustable dampers also optional
Interior, equipment and Audi connect
- Fresh materials and colors, clear controls, top quality
- Two trim lines, sport and design, as well as numerous packages, colors, upholstery versions, options and kits for further customization
- Optional MMI navigation plus and Bose surround sound system
- Audi connect including car phone connects to the Internet.
- Wi-Fi hotspot for mobile devices, attractive online services
Audi S1 and S1 Sportback
- 2.0 TFSI produces 170 kW (231 hp) and 370 Nm (272.9 lb-ft) of torque; 0 to 100 km/h (62.1 mph) sprint in 5.8 seconds (S1 Sportback: 5.9 sec), top speed 250 km/h (155.3 mph).
- quattro permanent all-wheel drive with dynamic control
- Special pivot bearings at the front axle, four-link rear suspension
- Striking exterior and interior details, wide range of equipment
The equipment, data and prices specified in this document refer to the model range offered in Germany. Subject to change without notice; errors and omissions excepted.