We are using cookies for a better user experience.
Year of new departures: Audi informs its shareholders about the company’s transformation
- More than 20 market launches in 2018 – focus on new design language and fully digital operation
- Audi Summit in Brussels: electric initiative starts with all-electric SUV Audi e-tron
- Audi is developing an integrated IT platform for connectivity and digital services
- Newly established product management for digital products reports to the CEO
- Challenges in 2018 from complex management of model launches and phase-outs as well as new industry-wide homologation requirements
New production launches every three weeks, new segments and drive technologies, new organizational structures: Audi has started an extremely eventful and ambitious year. At this Wednesday’s 129th Annual General Meeting in Ingolstadt, the Board of Management informs the shareholders about the current course of business, the model and technology initiative, and the objectives of the Action and Transformation Plan as an enabler for the strategy “Audi.Vorsprung.2025.”