We are using cookies for a better user experience.
New in the Audi Board of Management: Dr. Arno Antlitz, Dirk Große-Loheide and Dr. Sabine Maaßen
- New Chief Financial Officer Dr. Arno Antlitz as of March 1, 2020
- New Board of Management Member for Procurement Dirk Große-Loheide as of April 1, 2020
- New Board of Management Member for Human Resources and Organization Dr. Sabine Maaßen as of April 1, 2020
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board Dr. Diess: “With Duesmann and a new team, Vorsprung durch Technik will become the maxim for action at Audi.”
- Chairman of the General Works Council Mosch: “We look forward to positive and successful cooperation.”
Three new members, Dr. Arno Antlitz, Dirk Große-Loheide and Dr. Sabine Maaßen, will join the Board of Management of AUDI AG in 2020. Dr. Arno Antlitz will become the new Chief Financial Officer of AUDI AG on March 1, hereby exchanging his area of responsibility with the current Audi CFO Alexander Seitz, who will become CFO at Volkswagen Cars. Dirk Große-Loheide will be the new Audi Board of Management Member for Procurement and IT as of April 1; he succeeds Dr. Bernd Martens. The new team is to be completed with Dr. Sabine Maaßen, currently CHRO of Thyssenkrupp Steel Europe AG, who will take over Board of Management responsibility for Human Resources at AUDI AG from Wendelin Göbel on April 1.