We are using cookies for a better user experience.
IONITY – Pan-European High-Power Charging Network Enables E-Mobility for Long Distance Travel
- Joint Venture to build a High-Power-Charging (HPC) Network for electric vehicles starts operation
- IONITY will implement and operate about 400 fast charging stations across European major thoroughfares until 2020
- Build-up of 20 stations in multiple European countries starts already in 2017
- A charging capacity of up to 350 kW enables to reduce charging time significantly when compared to existing systems
- Multi-brand compatibility with current and future generations of electric vehicles through Combined Charging System (CCS)