We are using cookies for a better user experience.
Automobili Lamborghini sets new half-year sales record in 2019
- Worldwide deliveries increase by 96% to 4,553 cars in first half of FY 2019
- Growth driven by Super SUV Urus, with a substantial contribution by the super sports cars
- Europe strong, especially in the UK, Germany and Italy
- Asia Pacific with highest gains in China and South Korea
- USA remains largest single market
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. is maintaining its strong global growth and reports another increase in worldwide deliveries. In the first six months (January 1 to June 30) of the current Fiscal Year 2019 the Italian super sports car producer delivered a total of 4,553 cars to customers around the world. Compared to the same period in the previous year this is an increase of 96%. These figures mark another record and even surpass the full year sales numbers of 2017.