We are using cookies for a better user experience.
Automobili Lamborghini continues its global growth and marks new historic highs: 8,205 cars delivered in 2019
- Lamborghini increases worldwide sales by 43% to 8,205 units
- Global sales growth for nine consecutive years
- Strong sales performance for both super sports car model lines: V10 and V12
- Super SUV continues high sales momentum: almost 5,000 Urus delivered to customers
- Record sales performance across all regions: EMEA, America and Asia Pacific
- USA confirms its position as largest single market
In Fiscal Year 2019 (1 Jan – 31 Dec), Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. continued its strong global growth. With an increase of 43% from 5,750 to 8,205 cars delivered to customers around the world, the Italian super sports car brand achieved sales growth for nine years in a row and set another historic sales record.