We are using cookies for a better user experience.
Automobili Lamborghini closes 2020 with 7,430 cars delivered and six new product launches
- 7,430 Lamborghinis delivered worldwide in 2020
- Despite the ongoing pandemic, an all-time six-month sales record was set in the second half of the year
- Solid portfolio of orders covering already more than half of 2021’s production capacity
- Six new products launched on the market: Lamborghini Huracán EVO RWD coupé and Spyder, Sián Roadster, Essenza SCV12, Huracán STO and SC20
- In December Stephan Winkelmann was appointed as President and CEO
- Social responsibility initiatives, from production of medical masks to the cultural project “With Italy, for Italy”
- Strong growth on social networks and debut on TikTok
Automobili Lamborghini responded to a year marked by the great challenges of the global pandemic, with enormous energy and determination. The company delivered 7,430 cars worldwide in 2020, a decrease of only 9% compared to the previous year. The slight drop is clearly attributable to the 70-day production shutdown in the spring, in compliance with Italian government directives and to protect the health of workers during the first emergency phase. In contrast, the second six months saw record sales figures, resulting in the best second half-year for deliveries-to-customers in the company’s history.