We are using cookies for a better user experience.
Automobili Lamborghini achieves record figures in Fiscal Year 2019
Coronavirus poses significant challenges for 2020
- In 2019 turnover grows by 28% from 1,42 to 1,81 billion Euro
- Worldwide sales increase by 43% from 5,750 to 8,205 units
- Strong sales performance for both super sports car model lines: V10 and V12
- Super SUV continues high sales momentum: almost 5,000 Urus delivered to customers
- Record sales performance across all regions: EMEA, America and Asia Pacific
In Fiscal Year 2019 (1 Jan - 31 Dec), Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. achieved its best-ever results across the board, entering new dimensions in its year-long growth. The Italian super sports car producer outperformed all previous key business benchmarks: sales, turnover and profitability achieved levels unprecedented in the 56-year history of the brand.