Skip to content
Back to top
Audi models 2018
Audi models 2018
- A fireworks of premieres: No other year in the history of the Audi brand has been marked by so many new models and generations as 2018. Successors are introduced for large-volume models such as the Audi A6* and Audi Q3*; new product lines such as the Audi Q8 and especially the first fully electric production model of brand will be launched.
- Audi A6 – a triple debut: After the unveiling of the new Audi A7*, a changing of the guard is also imminent for the large-volume product line in the luxury class. The new Audi A6 will be unveiled, initially as a Sedan and during the further course of 2018 also as an elegant Avant and as a versatile allroad quattro. Strong and efficient engines as well as the pioneering design will once again create the preconditions for a top spot in the business class in this eighth generation.
- Audi Q8 – a new face in the SUV upper house: Roughly one year after the presentation of the Audi Q8 concept car, the brand with the four rings presents the production version of the SUV Coupé, which is closely related to the technology of the Audi Q7* bestseller.
- Second generation Audi Q3: 2018 will also see a debut at the other end of the SUV range, with the second generation of the compact Audi Q3 aiming to continue the success of its predecessor – sporty, versatile and with pioneering technology.
- Fully electric into the future: 2018 debuts the brand’s first production car with fully electric drive – A sporty SUV with a range suitable for everyday use and the performance of a typical Audi
- The best of both worlds: The Audi A8 e-tron and Audi Q5 e-tron will expand the plug-in hybrid range of the brand. Both models are powered by a combination of internal combustion engine and electric motor, offering the best of both worlds. Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles can drive around 50 kilometers (31.1 mi) with only electric power and therefore without emissions, for example in metropolitan areas. On long-distance journeys, they reach performance levels and ranges which qualify them for the top group of the competition.