The new Audi SQ8 TDI
- 4.0 TDI V8 engine with biturbo charging, 320 kW (435 metric hp) and 900 Nm (663.8 lb-ft) of torque; 0 to 100 km/h (62.1 mph) in 4.8 seconds; top speed electronically governed to 250 km/h (155.3 mph); combined fuel consumption in l/100 km: 7.8 (30.2 US mpg); combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 205 - 204 (329.9 - 328.3 g/mi)) (depending on the tires and alloy wheel rims used)
- 48-volt main electrical system with electric powered compressor for fast power build-up even at low engine speeds and mild hybrid system for reducing consumption
- Power transmission via eight-speed tiptronic and quattro permanent all-wheel drive
Design and interior
- Exterior with sporty design details, including the Singleframe with double louvers, striking front and rear underbody protection, matt silver inlays in the side sills, aluminum-look exterior mirrors, S-specific exhaust system
- LED headlights including high-beam assist as standard, HD Matrix LED headlights as an option
- Spacious lounge-like interior with dark colors
- Optional S sport seats plus with climate control and massage functions, Valcona leather and rhombus pattern
- Rear seats movable along the longitudinal axis as an option, luggage compartment with a volume of up to 1,755 liters (62.0 cu-ft)
Controls and connectivity
All terms marked in the text are explained in detail in the technology lexicon at www.audi-mediacenter.com/en/technology-lexicon.
The equipment, data and prices specified in this document refer to the model range offered in Germany. Subject to change without notice; errors and omissions excepted.