- Octagonal Singleframe as the hallmark design characteristic of the Q models; black, markedly three-dimensional radiator grille, large trapezoidal air inlets, distinctive bumpers
- Coupé-like passenger cabin, flat roofline, long roof edge spoiler, heavily slanting Dpillars, contours above the wheel arches to indicate ‑quattro drive, narrow vehicle midsection
- Standard contrasting paint finish in Manhattan gray and gloss package, twelve paint colors
- 17-inch aluminum wheels, up to 20-inch wheels available upon request
- Optional S line exterior with specific design details and more dynamic appearance, aluminum elements in the radiator grille emphasize the vertical character of the Q DNA; 18inch wheels as standard, exclusive paint colors ‑
- At market introduction
- Audi Q3 Sportback 45 TFSI quattro with S tronic: 2.0 TFSI with 169 kW (230 metric hp)
- Audi Q3 Sportback 35 TDI with S tronic: 2.0 TDI with 110 kW (150 metric hp)
- Audi Q3 Sportback 35 TDI quattro: 2.0 TDI with 110 kW (150 metric hp)
- A few weeks later
- More powerful diesel engine
- Top gasoline engine with electronically governed quattro all-wheel drive, also available as an option for the 2.0 TDI with 110 kW (150 metric hp)
Dimensional and space concept
- 4.50 meters long (14.8 ft), wheelbase of 2.68 meters (8.8 ft), 1.84 meters wide (6.0 ft), 1.56 meters high (5.1 ft)
- Five seats, spacious interior, comfortable entry and sporty seat position; seats at the level of the next higher vehicle class, electrically adjustable seats available as an option
- Rear bench seat can be moved fore/aft by 130 millimeters (5.1 in) as standard, backrest angle adjustable
- Luggage compartment with capacity of 530 to 1,400 liters (18.7–49.4 cu ft), electric tailgate operated by foot movement available as an option
- Interior with sporty, taut lines, fusion of architecture and operating concept
- Large area in black glass look for the optional MMI touch display
- Two interior equipment options: Interior design selection and interior S line, both with sport seats and contrasting stitching, interior design selection also with Alcantara surfaces and multi-color contour/ambient lighting package
Controls, infotainment and connectivity
*Fuel consumption and CO2 emission figures given in ranges depend on the tires/wheels used.
All terms marked in the text are explained in detail in the technology lexicon at www.audi-mediacenter.com/en/technology-lexicon.
The equipment, data and prices specified in this document refer to the model range offered in Germany. Subject to change without notice; errors and omissions excepted.