AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. has been an important factor for the development of the Hungarian economy and the city of Győr since 1993. For Audi Hungaria, it is only natural to accept social responsibility and promote cultural and sporting events with the goal of improving the quality of life in the region.
Here are a few examples from the cultural scene:
- Sponsoring the Győr Ballet Ensemble since 1997
- Financial support for the Győr Philharmonic Orchestra since 2015
- Supporting various cultural events, such as the Jazz Terrace in Pannonhalma
- Main sponsor of the annual end-of-summer concert in Győr.
AUDI HUNGARIA Zrt. is also an important player in Győr’s sporting life.
- The company has been the main and name sponsor of the Győri AUDI ETO women’s handball team since 2006
- and is the naming partner of the 5,500-seat Audi Aréna Győr.
Reflecting its social responsibility, Audi Hungaria hosted the third Volunteer Day in 2016. This event is very popular among the employees. More than 500 employees volunteered their time to work on 30 projects in Győr and the surrounding area.
Improving traffic safety is very important to Audi Hungaria. To this end the company provided the Győr-Moson-Sopran county police with an additional police car in 2015, an Audi TTS Coupé with a powerful 2.0 TFSI engine. This is now the fourth car that Audi Hungaria has provided to the police department.
Audi Hungaria has also been involved in health care in the region since the company’s founding. It has donated several times to the Petz Aladár County Hospital, and presented an Audi A3 Sedan to the outpatient clinic operated by Győr’s primary car physicians.